A pair of red Phone leaks has told us Apple is working hard on two of versions so-called iPhone 8 and between them they provide details on both models. The next Apple’s generation has some significant changes:
- Front- facing Touch ID beneath the display
- 4 mm bezels around entire edge of the device.
- 2.5D contoured glass on the front and back of the device surrounded by a metal frame,
- Wireless charging.
- Same dimensions as the iPhone 7.
- 5.8 inch OLED display.
- Invisible front-facing camera hidden underneath the display.
- Large power button featuring two points of contact.
iPhone 8’s display remains larger than any previous iPhone so Apple appears fixes on this choice. Some source claimed that iPhone 8 has dual camera, but now switched from horizontal to vertical alignment. Whether this has an affect on functionality is unknown at this stage.
So far, these leaking information have been not the first and they won’t definitely be the last, but this version is expected to break the sales records.